Orthopaedics at Hall Place Veterinary Centre
Stuart Butler Bsc. BVSc. PhD. CertSAO. MRCVS
- Lameness work up
- Fracture Repair
- Digital Radiography
- Reconstructive joint surgery
- Spinal Surgery
Stuart Butler qualified in 1985 from Bristol University and, after a brief spell in general practice, returned to University to study for a PhD in orthopaedics, specialising in fracture repair. He went on to gain Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons qualification in Small Animal Orthopaedics, and has been specialising in orthopaedics since 1995.
This allows Hall Place Veterinary Centre to offer the very latest in expertise and equipment to deal with all bone, joint or muscle diseases, from simple lameness cases through to complex fractures or spinal injuries.
Because of this expertise we run a busy referral service dealing with the more complicated and serious orthopaedic or spinal cases from other veterinary practices, both local and not so local.
- If you are being referred to Hall Place Veterinary Centre with an orthopaedic case you will automatically have an appointment with Stuart.
- If you are a client of Hall Place Veterinary Centre, and wish specifically to see Stuart, please contact reception. Please note all our vets will refer internally to Stuart, should this be necessary.
- If you are a client from another practice and wish to see Stuart, please contact your practice to arrange referral.
- If you are a referring veterinary surgeon please telephone 01628 622086 to discuss a case or arrange referral, or click the link for more details.
We offer a comprehensive range of orthopaedic and spinal treatment.
Follow the links above for more information.
Hall Place Veterinary Centre 01628 622086
Lee Farm, Lee Lane, Pinkneys Green. Maidenhead SL6 6PE